Monday, March 3, 2008

Nike Notorious B.I.G. Shirts





I Want one of these


* one more pic




Heres more info from different site

"Nike has just released a series of Notorious B.I.G. tribute shirts that show the imagery of B.I.G.'s classic "Ready To Die" album cover with the Nike touch. Check out the black Nike B.I.G tribute shirt as well after the jump. Violetta seems to have a pretty solid hold by not exploiting her son's death...official corporate deals involving Biggy's likeness or name have been very limited, but as the Biggy biopic Notorious is less than a year away, you can expect more and more fashion and consumer products associated with B.I.G. and the movie to come in the near future. We still are waiting for the official Biggy Kangol hat line."

Go see that movie if you are a fan but if not wait till the trailor comes out to se if you wanna see it or not

No comments: